No products in the cart.
Elegant, impressive and strong, the Amsterdam Door Awning will keep your entrance, door, and facade dry and protected from the harsh elements; cover your entryway, BBQ grill, and bicycle from snow / hail and reduce the amount of direct sunlight. The powder coated, galvanized steel support arms, aluminum front and back trims, and the virtually unbreakable, Twin-Wall 100% UV protected polycarbonate panel which also filters the harmful UV rays, make the Herald 2230 the perfect Awning. Its robust and modern design matches any home decor. The Herald’s front gutter and hidden rubber gasket helps direct rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear. This Do-It-Yourself product is made to ensure durability for many years of use, add value to your home or property and create an eco-friendly extension; includes all installation hardware.
• Virtually unbreakable, 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather
• Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
• Smart and fast locking assembly system – secure DIY installation
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• No need to drill through the Polycarbonate panels
• Back hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface & prevents water seepage
• Mounting hardware included
• Rust-resistant, aluminum frame
• Durable, laser cut, powder coated, Galvanized Steel support arms in dark grey finish (RAL 7016)
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
• Front Aluminum gutter directs rainwater sideways
Click on each product name to download the assembly instruction: