No products in the cart.
Elegant, decorative, and practical, the Lucida 1350 Door Awning helps to protect your porch, door, and windows from the inclement weather. Crafted with powder coated galvanized steel support arms, and clear 3 mm 100% UV protected polycarbonate panel; the Lucida 1350 filters harmful UV rays that can make your door fade and peel and prevents the panel from yellowing over time. Its front gutter directs rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear. Add value to your home or property and create an eco-friendly extension with this stylish Do-It-Yourself product. It is made to ensure durability for many years of use, includes all installation hardware and its locking system makes assembly easy.
• Virtually unbreakable, glass-like Polycarbonate panel, transmits over 90% sunlight, yet blocks harmful UV rays
• 100% UV protected; does not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
• Easy DIY assembly – no special tools required
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panel
• Laser cut, powder coated, Galvanized Steel support arms in light grey finish (RAL 9006)
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
• Built-in gutter
• Mounting hardware included
Click on each product name to download the assembly instruction: