No products in the cart.
Enjoy your outdoors year-round with the Tuscany Patio Cover, a stylishly crafted and sturdy addition to your living space. Enjoy gatherings of family and friends without fearing unstable weather spoiling your plans. The Tuscany is an aesthetic, multi-purpose, maintenance free roofing solution allowing for various outdoor uses such as a pergola, carport, sun lounge etc. It is designed to be assembled by 2 people, requires no experience and special skills or tools. The Tuscany provides your family with an elegant, sturdy and rust-free retreat for years to come.
• Virtually unbreakable clear 6 mm multiwall polycarbonate roof panels offer high impact, shatter resistance and protection from inclement weather
• Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly – Sliding roof panels installation
• Rust-resistant powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Adjustable and flexible fixing method
• The Tuscany is a high performance structure, with flexible positioning poles enabling you to set your required height at the wall connection, the distance from the house and between the poles at the front.
• Wall mounting plate is adjustable to meet your desired height between 260-305 cm (102.2-120 in.); allowing a flexible positioning of the roof slope (-13˚ to +17˚) enabling snow and rain to slide off (A)
• Adjustable poles allow for ideal positioning: left to right 0-54 cm (0-21.2 in.) and front to back 226-286 cm (89-112.6 in.) (B + C)
• Anchoring and foot-pads included to secure the carport to the surface of your choice, increase the stability of the structure and improve its weather resistance.
• Sturdy 8×4 cm (3.15×1.57 in.) aluminum poles
Gutter & gutter heads
• Integrated gutter and adjustable gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
Tuscany 3×3.05 Patio Cover
Click on each product name to download the assembly instruction:
Compare Patio Covers
|Feature / Patio Cover Type||Palram Patio Cover||Wooden Patio Cover||Metal Patio Cover|
|Frame Materials||Heavy duty, corrosion resistant Aluminum and galvanized steel||Wood||Steel|
|Covering Type / Hail Resistance||Virtually unbreakable twin-wall or multi-wall Polycarbonate roof panels||Usually sold separately||Usually sold with the following cover options: PVC – Not hail resistant / Tin roof – May dent / Fiberglass – May cause health problems / Aluminum – Hail resistant|
|Light Transmission||Panels transmit diffused sunlight yet offer shade||No light transmission (only with fiberglass)||No light transmission (only with Polycarbonate)|
|UV Resistance||All UV resistant – 100% UV protected non yellowing panels and powder coated Aluminum frame||Special expensive coating is needed annually||Depend upon powder coating quality|
|Weather Resistance||Extreme weather resistant – No wear and tear Withstands low temperatures up to -210°F / Withstands high temperatures up to 270°F||Needs periodic treatments||Needs periodic treatments|
|Rot Resistance||Yes||None, requires periodic special coating / treatment||Yes|
|Drainage||Integrated gutter and adjustable gutter heads||None (may be sold separately)||None (may be sold separately)|
|Maintenance||Maintenance free, rinse with water||Requires regular maintenance such as painting, rot treatments, sanding etc.||Requires regular maintenance such as painting and anti-rust treatment, corrosion and rust appear over time|
|Assembly||Quick and simple DIY setup – Assembled with common household tools||Usually requires professional setup||Usually requires professional setup|
|Assembly Kit||Fully equipped assembly kit provided – Anchoring and foot-pads Kit along with all screws and bolts||None (sold separately)||Usually a fully equipped assembly kit is provided|
|Eco Friendly||100% recyclable and reusable||Uprooting forests||Harmful paints and materials pervade ground water|
|Packaging / Transport||Compact & efficient packaging, to be transported in your own pickup||Usually a heavy truck delivery||Usually a heavy truck delivery|